Sunday, June 1, 2008

Flowers with power

Let's see. I am done with high school!!! Yes! My last day was Friday and Graduation is this friday, the 6th. Finally, I will have freedom from that place...As for now here is what i wore today. First one for church, second for bumming around the house, doing absolutely nothing and not feeling bad at all.


Flowered Mini Dress: some store in Greece I forgot the name of
Black Tights: Target
Black Pointy-Toe Flats: Urban Outfitters


Ugh, so sorry but you can't really see the skirt. It hits about mid-thigh and has faint stripes all over. I should be wearing this many times during the summer though...

Grey Top: Urban Outfitters
Black Pin-stripe mini: American Eagle
Black Tights: Target

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that outfit is cute!

Arlene,
East Bremerton flowers

Nancy said...

Floral designs = <3. My favorite pattern at the moment!

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.