Thursday, April 24, 2008

The florist is calling

Maybe it is the abundance of spring time weather or just my complete obsession with clothing, but I feel that want of something very floral. Currently, my closet only has two or three thing that even remotely looks like it could pass for floral. I want something really very flowy and covered in flowers! Sadly, my number of expenses is lacking greatly at the moment. Perhaps this weekend, I will stop by a thrift store to have a look at what they might have. My salvation army always seems to have a good measure of the floral goods. For now, I will just look at some on the internet and lust...


































At least this one is one sale from Urban Outfitters...for sixty bucks. :(



Also, for this weekend I am making tutus!
I promise a post about all the weird details.

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.