Monday, April 28, 2008

I answered the florist with a sparkle

OMG! Florals! I found something a little bit floral in my closet and it made me very happy. Plus, the weather was just perfect for something like this. The California weather is finally cooperating so I can wear my flip-flops in the morning without my toes getting cold. But I feel like I may be coming into a bit of a style rut...it's always so hard to dress cute when you really only want to wear a tank top in the warm weather...while I work out that, look at these...





Grey Sweather Thing: BDG. 
Green Tank (underneath): Forever 21
Floral Tank: Free People
I am wearing jeans, there is no pic. 
Necklace: a boutique nearby
Sandals: bought them in Greece

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.