Saturday, April 26, 2008

Not So Lazy Saturday

Last night was spent with one of my bestest friends in the world. Haven't had a good talk like that in a while like the one I had with her. But sadly, when we went thrifting there were no cute florals that I was willing to pay for. It may have been because the Salvation Army was having a 50 percent off sale..lame for me because I found nothing. 
However, I made tutus! And I promise to have pics up sometime within the next week. 



























For today, I have a group project that needs to be completed. So comfort is in order here.

Light Yellow Tee: Urban Outfitters
Black Tank: Target
Grey Cord Skinnies: Urban Outfitters
Double Wrap Bracelet: Urban Outfitters
Leopard Nanette Lepore Keds: Nordstrom
Super Stealth Ninja moves provided by me. :p


Just a side, note. I thought my weird little bun came out quite nicely. And it took me a mere two minutes. Ching-now!


No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.