Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Beaches and proposals


I am getting married! No, just kidding. This boy isn't even my boyfriend. (He is my fashion guy, in case you were wondering) On Monday I headed down to a beach (there is an abundance in Southern California) for a school-organized trip. Sorry, i don't have a decent photo of what i am wearing. But for most of the day I was wearing a two-piece and you all don't need to see my farmer's tan white legs quite yet. Just a side note, my boyfriend came back from Colorado today! After 12 days of not seeing him, he actually managed to surprise me in more ways than one. (insert smiley icon here)


It is just beautiful here.

Black and Silver Striped Top (worn as dress): Urban Outfitters
Read and White flip flops: Havaianas
Bathing Suit (not shown): Roxy

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.