Saturday, May 17, 2008

Give it a rest

So far, today has proved not to be boring but relaxing. I have yet to crack open a school book and instead reached for my new June copy of Real Simple. It is a magazine aimed at the 30-40 something group of mothers, but I find my seventeen year young self enjoys all of the articles just as much as those found in Nylon or Vogue. Of course, what else would I drink on a hot summer day but hot chocolate. (There were no more Kreug K-cups of coffee.)







Now I shall wait for my boyfriend to return my call before I venture off to the grocery store.

Grey top: Urban Outfitters
Black tank: Target
Black shorts: Target
Blue Tights: Target (again...)
Black Pointy Toe Flats: Urban Outfitters
Four Leaf Clover cutout necklace: Mervyn's

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.