Sunday, May 4, 2008

Concerts and parties, darling

Yesterday proved to be an eventful day. I saw my boyfriend's band perform for the first time. Which, I must say, they sounded good for it being their first gig and all. Unfortunately I had to leave early for a party..So, here is the outfit that got me through..




Dress/Top: Free People
Dark Skinnies: BDG.
Green Flats: Bitten by SJP ($10!)
Gold Heart Necklace: Made by me from assorted leftover jewelry

I can never get a good picture of the bottom half of my outfit...Sorry bout that. Hope fully my picture taking ability gets better soon....

2 comments:

Tavi said...

That dress is wonderful!! Very cute with the necklace.

Shes Dressing Up said...

What a beautiful dress, I really want something like this!

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.