Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tutu cachoo

Yes, I did base my title off a Beatles song, but that is not important. I FINALLY have evidence of those wonderful tutus I made. The 6th of May is one of my best friend's birthdays so three of us decided tutus would be a good idea. These all took roughly one hour to make, which is not too shabby considering the results. This was of great help in the process. Of course, what do you do when you have a poofy tutu to wear and some spare time? Take pictures. Duh.  





We even got the boys in on it...

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Those are awesome! I'm thinking of dressing up in a Mardi Gras theme for an upcoming festival, and these would totally work!

Tavi said...

Ha, looks like fun!! Isn't it the best feeling to go out in public wearing something a tad absurd and get weird stares???

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.