Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Let's talk about...fashion

We all need that certain friend we can talk to about fashion. Whether it is what you are wearing or if that model really is crazy..they just need to be there. Luckily, mine's a guy. And no he is not gay. Today we talked about how we would dress up everyday if our town wasn't so dumpy. Really, it is not glamourous on any level where I live. Trust me. Then we took a look at some awesome couture looks. And he showed me two fabulous models. Karen Elson and Lily Cole.

This Valentino is like a work of art. Stunning.


Elie Saab is wonderful.





Karen Elson.



She can pull off the pink face.



And Lily Cole. We both agreed she has a "china doll face."



All pics from Style.com. And I HIGHLY recommend looking up more of those two.

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.