Wednesday, May 21, 2008

We both are bi-polar

The weather is bi-polar. One day it decides to jump to the mid-90s, the next it is 75F and windy. Frankly, I have no idea what to wear anymore. I spent yesterday at home in pajama pants because the back of my legs were far too sunburned for pants. Today, I thought i would suffer a little but the pants aren't too bad so far on my poor fried legs. As mentioned before, my wonderful boyfriend returned last night and he got me a great necklace while he was away. I could not get a decent picture of it, but the red dot/speck is a real wild rosebud only found in Colorado.





Purple tank with details: Urban Outfitters
White Tank (underneath): Michael Stars
Grey Skinny Cords: BDG.
Blue Flats: Nine West
Necklace: Gift from boyfriend
Blue Belt (not shown): Volcolm

No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.