Friday, May 2, 2008

Hanging with the boys

To be completely honest, I do not always care what I look like when I am just going to chill around the house all day. However, I loathe sweats and all those things people wear when they want to have a lazy day. I still want to feel somewhat cute while I am prancing around my house and getting things done. My solution to all this slobby madness: guys t-shirts. 




Tee-Shirt: Guys section in Target
Light Wash Boot Cut Jeans: Citizens For Humanity

They are great because even if they shrink a little, they still fit my somewhat long frame. Except one problem I found when shopping for them is that virtually no one makes an XS for boys. So, I just put my shirt on backwards and gather up a bit of fabric in the back then safety pin it to make it a bit more body conscious. I also roll up the sleeves if they are too long for my liking. 



No comments:

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.