Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Great wall of narcism

Sadly, there is no other person to take pics of my outfits, so last night I decided to take the camera into my own hands, or at least set it on 10 second delay. I think I spent over thirty minutes trying to take pictures. It seemed that I had gotten all of the individual shots of clothing down but I had yet to find a place to snap the full size. And finally, I went back to where I first tried to take pics, setup the camera with delay and shot a full size. These pics are from last night, but this is what I wore today. Anyone think my picture taking got any better?
Comments would be lovely. Thanks.









Of course, here is my hair. Sadly, it didn't quite turn out like this this morning..

China Tee: Urban Outfitters
Pink tank (underneath): Free People, stolen from mom's closet
Dark wash skinnies: Gap
Black Cutout Heels: Target
Black Purse: Marc Jacobs

1 comment:

Tavi said...

Ooh ooh, I really love the tee! Your hair is so pretty, and yeah, I have camera troubles too... :/
Great heels and MARC JACOBS BAG LUCKY ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!

Disclaimed

I do not own all of the photos that I post. Nor do I claim to.